Friday, July 16, 2010

suddenly felt that i had to post my thoughts.
suddenly got quite emo.
suddenly thought about my future, and life.
what life after school would be. afterall, i am at one of the final stage of school life.
afterwhich, there wouldnt be school life anymore. i wonder how it would be like.
im sure that school would be the best period in my life.
im gonna miss the friends i make, the things we did, everything..
thats just life, it moves on. and we have to too.
but it just makes me so sad, that we cant return the to past and relive our memories
all the fun i had, the tears that flowed and the experiences that i went through.

TREASURE. 1 big word
really wanna treasure what i have in jc now.
dont wanna regret anything.
i want to make it a great experience, something that i can look upon when i pass out of school life.
it will surely make me sad when i reminisce about my school life when im older, but nothing can be done about it. it would be even more sad if i didnt have a great experience.
hence, i wanna make it a great one. an awesome one.
im going to do well in my academics and cca, and venture new grounds and experience new adventures, broaden my perspectives and horizon. i wanna live this 1 life i have to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home